In addition to being an important religious holiday, Easter likewise is associated with fun activities and traditions for children. Decorations in bright spring-time colours, egg hunts and baskets filled with sweets like chocolate bunnies – all make Easter Sunday a great day for kids.
For parents making Easter Sunday plans, Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit recommends the following activities for children:
- Easter egg fortune — Amusing instructions are written on small papers hidden in plastic eggs. When kids find an egg, they must do what the paper says.
- Bunny racing — kids step into sacks or pillowcases and hop to the finish line.
- Easter bingo: downloadable and printable bingo game with an Easter theme
- Card decorating — Lets kids get creative with markers and paints as well as colourful accessories affixed to Easter cards.
- Can shooting — Kids love toppling cans. Includes soft and safe materials only.
- Donuts on a string — Fun game with a tasty aim: just above kids’ heads is dangled a donut from which they take bites but without using their hands.
- Easter egg hunt — A traditional game and the one most associated with Easter Sunday. The concept is simple: Colourful Easter eggs earlier are hidden all about and kids are later let loose to find them.
These are just a few of the many fun things kids can do during your Easter Sunday celebration.
Speaking of Easter celebrations, gather the family and join us at Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit for our special Easter brunch with activities for kids on 1 April 2018 at the SQUARE restaurant. Make a reservation now by clicking here.
In the meantime, if you’re looking for a kids’ party organiser for birthdays and other special occasions, contact us to ensure a memorable event. Visit our official website for more information and news at http://www.kidspartybangkok.com.